Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst - We offer a fun and challenging work environment, great benefits, and on-the-job training and learning.
We are a growing company based in Johnstown, PA that offers its employees a fun, challenging, and collaborative work environment, great benefits and programs, and opportunities for on-the-job training and learning.
Problem Solutions is an innovative technology company that builds interactive experiences and products for government and commercial customers around the world. Our team of PhD’s, researchers, designers, and technology professionals are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- We use our talent, experience, and imagination to solve complex problems and create award winning products with our clients.
- We may be a group of individuals with different perspectives, thoughts, and ideas but our common thread is the understanding that what we do changes lives.
: We’re looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst.
- We offer a competitive salary with paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and 12 observed holidays.
- We also offer great benefits and a health and wellness program.
The position will require the QA Analyst to ensure the quality and integrity of all software products and to certify that the goals and mission of Problem Solutions are being represented daily. The ideal candidate will have effective communication, efficiency, responsibility, empathy, and the ability to lead by example.
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong Attention to Detail and Organization Skills
- Knowledge of a broad range of software applications, hardware, and networks
- Familiarity with automated software testing utilities
- Familiarity with Agile Systems Development Collaboratively working with a design team and developers
- Participation in administering the testing process
- Verification that all necessary tests have been completed and recorded
- The ability to perform functional and system regression testing
- The ability to maintain and generate defect documentation and logs
- The ability to provide support for software testing activities and staff
- The ability to plan, execute, and document validation test cases
- The ability to diagnose and resolve complex problems in an efficient and timely manner
- The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of IT systems
Problem Solutions is based in Johnstown, PA. This is a great place to live and a wonderful community. Our employees are very active in local activities and events such as youth sports, business meetups and clubs, and arts and recreational events.
Telecommuting/ remote options will be considered based on qualifications.
An Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V: Problem Solutions maintains a policy where qualified applicants are hired based on fitness and merit without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, source of income, familial status, genetic information, or veteran status.