Systems Analyst Internship
This position is a Systems Analyst Internship. The primary responsibilities include implementing computer system requirements by defining and analyzing systems problems; designing and testing standards and solutions. A flexible schedule allows for the candidate to balance courses and participate in the internship.
Primary Job Functions:
1. Understanding & ability to participate in all phases of the SDLC
2. Familiarity with Agile System Development utilizing SCRUM or Kanban
3. Elicit requirements and understand business processes using a variety of techniques, including facilitating cross-functional requirements workshops
4. Help the product owner define and articulate the business problem and product vision
5. Assist the product owner in developing user stories and associated acceptance criteria
6. Support the product owner by discussing business and technical impacts of a related set of project decisions
7. High attention to detail to identify gaps in data requirements between what is in place and what is needed.
8. Trace user stories throughout the sprint to ensure the product vision is being delivered
9. Model user interfaces and user experiences for an expected system
10. Ability to wireframe information architecture and workflows of a system
11. Produce high resolution mockups
12. Harness graphical skills to create artifacts utilizing graphical editing programs like Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe Illustrator
14. Ability to apply Quality Assurance practices across the projects of the organization
15. Develop, maintain & execute automated & manual test plans for new and existing applications
16. Experience with automation testing tools
17. Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
18. Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
19. Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
20. Validates results by testing programs.
21. Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
22. Provides reference by writing documentation.
23. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
24. Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems (IS) or related field
An Equal Opportunity Employer—M/F/D/V
Problem Solutions maintains a policy where qualified applicants are hired on the basis of fitness and merit without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, source of income, familial status, genetic information, or veteran status.